I’m a sucker for free printables for the kids to do. Many of them I either put in sheet protectors or even laminate so they can be used again. I’ve made an entire multiplication and cursive binders for the kids to practice with using dry erase markers. I found a few great sites that I thought I would share…
- K5 Learning– has tons of free printable educational sheets. I primarily used this site to make our cursive binder from.
- Helpingwithmath.com– has loads of free printables and this site is the one I used to make our multiplication binder with.
- PapaJan– has coloring page, mazes, connect the dots and more!
- kidsprintables.com– has coloring pages, mazes, puzzles, BINGO cards, crafts and more!
- printactivites.com– has coloring, word puzzles, mazes & more.
A few years ago, I bought the Scotch Thermal Laminator and it was one of the BEST investments I ever made being a mom. Not only can I make the kids fun worksheets to use over and over again, I can preserve their artwork, I can save newspaper articles, recipes and more! As for refills, I always order the AmazonBasics Thermal Laminating Pouches – 8.9-Inch x 11.4-Inch, Pack of 100. I’ve shopped around and they are the cheapest by far and work the same as the name brand ones.